Thanks Myer, Daniel, Justin, Ross, Jane, Prue, Bronwyn and Jason for joining us for our Autumn Menu Kaiseki Cooking Class. The Camellia Flower sashimi turned out…like a flower! Thanks to the lovely Yoko for the photos!
- Sakizuke (The Appetiser): Autumn Fruits Aemono
- Wanmono (The Broth): Dobinmushi (Autumn Broth served in a Special Teapot) with Seasonal Mushrooms, Duck, Mitsuba, Yuzu
- Mukozuke (The Sashimi Dish): Tuna Sashimi as Camellia Flower
- Yakimono (The Grilled Dish): Fish ‘Manju’ : Ocean Pearch Filled with Seasonal Vegetables
- Takiawase (The Simmered Dish): Squash Filled with Crabmeat Served with Bekkoan Sauce
- Sunomono (The Vinegared Dish): Cucumber, Calamari, Black Fungus with Hot Miso Dressing
- Gohan (The Final Rice): Torimeshi – Chicken and Egg Rice