Kaiseki is a banquet menu with a long history. More about kaiseki here
Our planned menu is as follows:
- Sakizuke (The Appetiser) トマトきみ寄せ: Tomato Kimiyose
- Wanmono (The Seasonal Broth)日向汁: Hyugajiru (Cold Summer Pumpkin Broth)
- Mukozuke (The Cold Dish/Sashimi)白身魚洗い、辛子酢味噌: White Fish Sashimi with Mustard Miso Sauce
- Yakimono (The Grilled Dish)牛肉味噌漬け、甘酢生姜: Miso Marinated Wagyu with Fresh New Season Pickled Ginger
- Agemono (The Fried Dish)宝揚げ: Takara-age – Tempura with Prawn, Shiitake, Ginko Nuts, Avocado, Asparagus and Tentsuyu
- Sunomono (The Vinegared Dish/Salad)すかろっぷとキーウィフルーツのみどり酢合え: Scallop and Kiwifruit Midorizu-ae
- Gohan (The Final Rice)冷やしソウメン: Cold Somen
Menu is subject to change due to availability of ingredients and other factors.
Dashi making is covered in all classes.