We are planning this menu for our Spring Kaiseki class:
- Sakizuke (The Appetiser) 春野菜のおひたし Ohitashi of Seasonal Spring Vegetables
- Wanmono (The Seasonal Broth) 清し仕立て、揚げパーチ、梅肉 Broth with Ocean Perch ‘Flower’, Mitsuba and Umeboshi Paste
- Mukozuke (The Cold Dish/Sashimi) 鯛霜ふり、お花盛りSnapper Sashimi Shimofuri Style with Edible Flowers
- Yakimono (The Grilled Dish) サーモンゆうあん焼 Grilled Salmon in Yuan Marinade
- Takiawase (The Simmered Dish) 牛肉インゲン巻き Beans Wrapped in Wagyu with Carrot ‘Flowers’ and Snow Peas
- Sunomono (The Vinegared Dish/Salad) 焼き帆立と蛇腹キュウリ Grilled Scallop and “Snake Belly” Cucumber
- Gohan (The Final Rice) ちらし寿司 Chirashizushi
Dashi making is covered in all classes.
Menu is subject to change at any time due to availability of ingredients and other factors.
We use soy sauce and miso, which contain gluten.
For more information and bookings, contact Masako